Tired of national radio contests where local listeners have little chance of actually winning? So are we! That’s why 100.7 the Score has teamed up with Vernon’s Signature Audio and Tinting to give away $10,000 to a local resident right here in the Lubbock area. Listen weekdays at 10:45am, 12:45pm, and 2:45pm for the secret word then enter it below for your chance to qualify for the grand prize $10k that will be given away on November 17th at Two Doc’s Brewing. The more times you enter the more chances you have to win!
RAMAR Communications, Inc
10k Giveaway Official Rules
1. No Purchase Necessary. Must be at least 18 years old to win.
2. To qualify for the Keep it Local 10k Giveaway listen weekdays at specified times beginning October 4, 2021 and ending November 12, 2021 for the secret word. Then enter that secret word on the station website. Contestants who enter the correct word and their information including a valid email into the station website will be randomly selected as qualifying winners. Those qualifying winners will be notified via email that they are automatically eligible for their chance to win the $10,000 grand prize. Grand prize winner will be announced on November 17, 2021 from 6 to 8pm at Two Docs Brewing Co, 502 Texas Ave, Lubbock, TX 79401, must be present to win.
3. This is a local contest. To claim the grand prize, you must present a valid ID with photo that shows a home address within the Lubbock area. Zip codes include 79457, 79329, 79401, 79402, 79403, 79404, 79405, 79406, 79407, 79408, 79409, 79410, 79411, 79412, 79413, 79414, 79415, 79416, 79423, 79424, 79430, 79452, 79453, 79457, 79464, 79490, 79491, 79493, 79499, 79350, 79364, 79366, 79367, 79363, 79430, 79491, 79382, 79336, 79338.
4. The number of entrants will determine odds of winning.
5. Winner understands and agrees that prizes are “as is”. Any trade or substitutions
of prizes is at the discretion of RAMAR Communications, Inc.
6. Unless otherwise specified, all prizes are to be picked up at the office of RAMAR Communications, Inc, 9800 University Avenue, Lubbock, Texas.
7. Ramar Communications, Inc. is not responsible for failure of telephone equipment or station website.
8. Ramar Communications, Inc. is not responsible for illegible or late entry forms or those lost, stolen or damaged by any means.
9. If judging is necessary, the decision of the Ramar Communications, Inc. appointed judge is final.
10. Winner of prize (s) must make available their social security number and sign a winner’s release form prior to receipt of prize (s).
11. Any individual who wins an aggregate amount in excess of $600 Dollars in a calendar year will be sent an IRS Form 1099 at year’s end. Prizes will be reported as income to the winner. Winner is responsible for all applicable taxation of prize (s).
12. Ramar Communications, Inc. reserves the right to use the winner’s name, voice and
likeness on the air (radio, television , website and/or newspaper) without compensation.
13. Ramar Communications, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify anyone if contest rules are not followed. Ramar Communications, Inc. may discontinue any contest at any time. Certain days may be excluded during a contest period.
14. One winner per household per contest. Winner must wait 30 calendar days before winning again. A household is defined as all persons living at the same postal address regardless of surname.
15. Employees of Ramar Communications, Inc. and its advertising agencies and members of their immediate households are not eligible to participate in any contest.
16. Ramar Communications, Inc, reserves the right to alter these rules at any time. Entry into any contest involving KXTQ-FM, KLZK-FM, KLBB-FM, KTTU-FM, KTTU-HD2, KTTU-HD3, KTTU-HD4 or KJTV-AM by any means constitutes acceptance of the rules stated above.
17. Ramar Communications, Inc is not responsible for any damages, injuries, or loss of property the winner may encounter before, during or after set dates of any giveaway.